Benefits of Membership (FREE)
Registered members will receive the following benefits:
- The organization provides of a space which fosters a learning culture through the use of an interactive forum. Members can engage in discussions and seek feedback in any STEM-related area from fellow members. Women scientists can also find fellow members for research collaboration.
- The organization promotes both the professional and personal development of members through various initiatives that are announced periodically.
- Sessions in ethics, time management, entrepreneurship, health and wellness etc. will prove beneficial to a wide cross-section of participants.
- Significant scientific findings published by members will be featured on our website and all of our social media pages.
- The organization provides a space through which members can expand their network.
Any interested individual can and is encouraged to register for membership.
Participation in selected competitions and activities and recipients of various awards will, however, be limited only to female science students (from Grade 9 and onwards) and women in science-based professions.